Tuesday, March 17, 2009

India vs New Zealand 1st test Live Streaming


India playing on new zealand last odi series win the record of the
india team then comming india will play on three test series first test start on march 18 at hamilton,india senoir player ragul dravid,vvslaxman playing test match so indian batsman high presure in to be new zealand team but zealand team are young player in the match,Franklin was struggling to get through the 2007 World Cup. In the game against Bangladesh, he had to go off the field because of what seemed like a migraine attack but was actually much worse. "I get tunnel vision and a headache that spikes me in the head," Franklin said then. "In the drinks break I was fine, but when I tried to focus on something it was all blurred. I bowled an over after that. It was a blur and in the later part it was all blue vision."